Boba Bot Resin Figure B (Exclusive Mark Nagata Paint)
BOBA BOT IN REAL LIFE!
We're honored to have been able to collaborate with the talented artist and founder of Max Toys, Mark Nagata, on this exclusive painted Boba Bot!
Casted in hard resin and assembled with wire and metal, the Boba Bot figure stands 10" tall and weighs a hefty 1.3 lbs. This exclusive is hand painted by Mark Nagata with metallic silver and rainbow colors.
Free US Shipping Included.
- Exclusive one-of-a-kind paint
- Hand-painted and signed by Mark Nagata
- Made of resin, steel, and copper wire
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Magnetized hand for holding a boba cup
- Includes 1 removable Thai tea boba cup
- Certificate of authenticity
- Bonus 8"x10" silver foil Boba Bot art print
- Boba Bot die cut vinyl stickers
- Designed, made, and finished in the USA
Please note that this limited edition figure is a collectible work of art and not a toy.
Our garments are lightweight and super-soft due to our use of high
quality ring-spun cotton. They’re so comfortable, you might forget
you're wearing them at all! The cut of the shirts are fashion fitted, so they run slightly slimmer than a regular t-shirt cut.
Each of our unique graphic tees are designed and silk-screen printed in California, USA. The garments are manufactured in Nicaragua in socially responsible factories that are WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified.
Machine wash cold inside-out, hang dry or tumble dry at a low setting.
Ships in 1-3 business days.