Fav Finds: Two Guns Espresso + Coffee
In a series of posts tagged as "Favorite Finds", we want to share with you some of our favorite hangouts and experiences–proof that we do get out from behind our screens. (¬‿¬)
This is one of my favorite cafes in the Manhattan Beach. The ambiance of Two Guns reminds you of a coffee house in San Francisco - the clean, modern interior to the leafy design on the lattes. They make breakfast items and sell pastries but it's the lattes that I come for. It's always at the right temperature and makes the taste even smoother.
Check out another Story Spark's favorite fancy cafe: Deux Ex Machina
Two Guns Espresso + Coffee
350 N Sepulveda Blvd, Ste 7
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
• Free ample parking on the side of the coffee house
• You buy the size of the cup according to the oz
Update (Nov 7, 2015)
• Experienced Two Guns vegetarian tasting board: cherry tomatoes, pita bread, pickled radishes, feta salad and pink hummus! Yum! Enough to feed 2 big people and 2 little people :)
Update (Oct 27, 2015)
• Looking forward to trying their new tasting board!
• Check out their newly launched website: twogunsespresso.com